+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question

jperez2730

Feb 10, 2013
Hi Good Morning Everyone

My Mom and my siblings are already in Canada.I am not eligible for family sponsorship because I am already married and above 25 yrs old.Also I am not qualified for FSW because the recent job I am having right now which is computer operator is not listed for the professions they need.I tried also Temporary Foreign worker but I have to wait for an employer because I.T. jobs is not that much in demand in Canada.
So the only hope I have is to apply for Quebec Selected Skilled Workers but I have to study french and it takes time.Can someone tell me is there any other way for me and my family to go in Canada? or do I need to consult a lawyer or agency to assets my situation?Thanks in advance.

jperez2730

Feb 10, 2013
but i have to know french fluently.I am doing a self study right now but it is better if your can have daily conversation with a native speaker.So it means I do not have any other option.thanks buddy.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
jperez2730 said:
but i have to know french fluently.I am doing a self study right now but it is better if your can have daily conversation with a native speaker.So it means I do not have any other option.thanks buddy.
Dear French is needed fo rQSW programme, I ask you to go through Province nominee programme