+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question with getting into the Pool?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes she does have her dental tech certificate aswell she got it part of course she took so she will be applying for that in the nominee program.

and will get that ECA aswell for the express entry

thanks
So what is her NOC now? SINP is very strict in that her education must match her employment letters and NOC. So her employment letters can't match a dentist. She will need her dental tech certificate assessed too. Her dentistry degrees can't count towards SINP because then she her NOC is a dentist. What is her SINP score?

Reactions: scylla

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
So what is her NOC now? SINP is very strict in that her education must match her employment letters and NOC. So her employment letters can't match a dentist. She will need her dental tech certificate assessed too. Her dentistry degrees can't count towards SINP because then she her NOC is a dentist. What is her SINP score?

94 points thru Saskatchewan.
NOC -3223Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants

and yes ill do her express entry on 3223 as she works both and does it all in her Clinic, aswell she has no job offer letter

thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
94 points thru Saskatchewan.
NOC -3223Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants

and yes ill do her express entry on 3223 as she works both and does it all in her Clinic, aswell she has no job offer letter

thanks
Since you live in Saskatchewan, she has a high score. In fact it may be calculated wrong. Her ECA needs to be for her dental technology diploma not her dentistry degree. So assume her score is still that high. All her years of work experience to get such a high SINP score must be in NOC 3223. Her employment letter for her current job (and past jobs) and education must match her NOC. Also if not using her professional dentistry degree for Express Entry and instead her diploma will she still be eligible for EE with a diploma.

Last edited:
Reactions: iggy12

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
Thats what i am thinking too, i submitted the nominee application we will be doing the ECA for her diploma as well the other degree just in case. ill match do you guys think i should wait for the SINP letter or apply for EE first and update later if she gets the SINP?

i will wait for the ECA before trying again, i just remember it never asking for ECA ID NUMBER when apply for the profile

her work experience was random in highschool when we all lived here

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thats what i am thinking too, i submitted the nominee application we will be doing the ECA for her diploma as well the other degree just in case. ill match do you guys think i should wait for the SINP letter or apply for EE first and update later if she gets the SINP?

i will wait for the ECA before trying again, i just remember it never asking for ECA ID NUMBER when apply for the profile
What SINP letter are you talking about? You can’t set up a EE profile without an ECA. If she isn’t eligible for EE, you can apply through the SINP-OID program directly. However she still needs ECA. What really is her SINP score since she has a sibling in the province?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thanks
If you answer "yes" to the ECA question, there will be a field where you enter the ID. You never saw this field because you answered "no" to this question which automatcially made you ineligible.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011

Thanks
Maximum Points
Minimum Points
Total Applicant Points
If the Total Points are not equal to or more than the minimum points required, you will not be able to continue with your Expression of Interest.

thats her score.

I submitted the file and now working on ECA . so if she gets picked ill have it ready

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
If you answer "yes" to the ECA question, there will be a field where you enter the ID. You never saw this field because you answered "no" to this question which automatcially made you ineligible.
Makes Senses

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Also NOC 3223
Maximum Points
Minimum Points
Total Applicant Points
If the Total Points are not equal to or more than the minimum points required, you will not be able to continue with your Expression of Interest.

thats her score.

I submitted the file and now working on ECA . so if she gets picked ill have it ready
What is her profile to get 94? Education for a three year diploma is 20. Work experience is 15. CLB 8 is 20 (which she doesn’t have). Age under 34 is 12. That is 67 + 20 for sibling is 87. If she studied in Saskatchewan she gets 5 points as well as working.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
Also NOC 3223

What is her profile to get 94? Education for a three year diploma is 20. Work experience is 15. CLB 8 is 20 (which she doesn’t have). Age under 34 is 12. That is 67 + 20 for sibling is 87. If she studied in Saskatchewan she gets 5 points as well as working.
20 pts - Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year degree program at a university or college
  • (A) Work experience during the most recent fiveyears prior to application
    10 pts - 5 years
  • (B) Work Experience during the six to tenyear period prior to application
    4 pts - 4 years
20 pts - CLB 8 and higher
10 pts - 35-45
20 pts - Close relative in Saskatchewan, 5 pts - Previous student experience in Saskatchewan, 5 pts - Previous work experience in Saskatchewan

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
20 pts - Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year degree program at a university or college
  • (A) Work experience during the most recent fiveyears prior to application
    10 pts - 5 years
  • (B) Work Experience during the six to tenyear period prior to application
    4 pts - 4 years
20 pts - CLB 8 and higher
10 pts - 35-45
20 pts - Close relative in Saskatchewan, 5 pts - Previous student experience in Saskatchewan, 5 pts - Previous work experience in Saskatchewan
Ok so she has worked in Saskatchewan for a year within the last 5 years…you never said that. Never saidmahe went to school in Saskatchewan either.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
Ok so she has worked in Saskatchewan for a year within the last 5 years…you never said that. Never saidmahe went to school in Saskatchewan either.
she did her highschool and first 2 years in U of Regina back in 2004
She worked in highschool ? but that was Saskatchewan so she marked it yes and that was in 2003 aswell

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020