+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question with getting into the Pool?

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
Hey Guys,

I applied a couple of times, both times when i filled out the questionnaire it says im eligible for Express Entry gives me a code, i used it and finish my profile and when i submit it automatically denies and sends me a letter saying im not Eligible? Not eligible for Express Entry need help here

score is 367 even with that score i should be entered into the pool

Thanks

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey Guys,

I applied a couple of times, both times when i filled out the questionnaire it says im eligible for Express Entry gives me a code, i used it and finish my profile and when i submit it automatically denies and sends me a letter saying im not Eligible? Not eligible for Express Entry need help here

Thanks
Are you eligible with 67 points based on your ECA and IELTS which are mandatory to submit a profile? What are your IELTS scores? If you don’t have ECA for degrees then not eligible.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey Guys,

Thanks
It's really not possible for us to comment without full details. There is an issue on your end which is why you are receiving the message saying you are not eligible. Either you aren't in fact eligible or you have answered one or more questions incorrectly.

- Make sure you have at least 67 points under the separate FSW points system
- Make sure you have already completed ECA
- Make sure you have complete the language test within the last 2 years and the results meet the minimums
- Make sure you have indicated sufficient funds for POF

Otherwise it's really impossible to give you any suggestions without knowing your full profile.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's really not possible for us to comment without full details. There is an issue on your end which is why you are receiving the message saying you are not eligible. Either you aren't in fact eligible or you have answered one or more questions incorrectly.

- Make sure you have at least 67 points under the separate FSW points system
- Make sure you have already completed ECA
- Make sure you have complete the language test within the last 2 years and the results meet the minimums
- Make sure you have indicated sufficient funds for POF

Otherwise it's really impossible to give you any suggestions without knowing your full profile.
Reading past posts from a few days ago and OP is trying to help sister and asked what ECA is. Assume ECA has not been completed, and process hasn’t been started.

Reactions: scylla

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
I did her points , it should be 74 points based on the table.
I still haven’t done the ECA was going to do it while having her file submitted to the Pool.
Her iElts is a 7.5 overall and enough funds.
When you fill out the application it just asked questions and nothing to upload. I’m guessing based on the questions I’m answering something is triggin it to auto decline.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did her points , it should be 74 points based on the table.
I still haven’t done the ECA was going to do it while having her file submitted to the Pool.
Her iElts is a 7.5 overall and enough funds.
When you fill out the application it just asked questions and nothing to upload. I’m guessing based on the questions I’m answering something is triggin it to auto decline.
You can't submit until you get ECA done. That's why the profile is ineligible. Get ECA done.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
Working on it.. So how does the system know it’s not done? When it doesn’t ask for a upload or anything ? Where does jt link ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Working on it.. So how does the system know it’s not done? When it doesn’t ask for a upload or anything ? Where does jt link ?
You need to enter the ECA ID into the EE profile.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Once ECA is completed then you can submit the profile. The system knows because you submit ECA ID. No point on continuing on until ECA is completed. What are her IELTs scores in each band. She may want to retake to improve CRS score since it is low for an invitation? What is the primary NOC?

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
Once ECA is completed then you can submit the profile. The system knows because you submit ECA ID. No point on continuing on until ECA is completed. What are her IELTs scores in each band. She may want to retake to improve CRS score since it is low for an invitation? What is the primary NOC?
Dentist/ technician which she has a certificate aswell in. Is her main NOc
Reading -6.5
Listening -8.0
Writing -7.5
Speaking -8.5

okay the ID from EAC nneeds to be in the profile on the first submission ?

I’m working on the Nominee program too as she has enough points to get from Saskatchewan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reading -6.5
Listening -8.0
Writing -7.5
Speaking -8.5

I’m working on the Nominee program too as she has enough points to get from Saskatchewan
We have repeatedly answered the ECA question. I'm not sure what's confusing at this point. These are extremely basic questions and all of the info is available on the IRCC web site below if you want to do this yourself and without a lawyer. If you don't want to do the research, then you are best off hiring a lawyer to assist your sister.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Good luck.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Reading -6.5
Listening -8.0
Writing -7.5
Speaking -8.5

What is a dentist/technician? Is she a dentist? What is her NOC? What is her degree in? She needs to improve her IELTS.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She’s a Dentist , 3112 group A
3112 is ineligible for Saskatchewan (on the ineligible list) and most PNPs because dentistry is a licensed profession. PNPs would not select the application because you can’t work in the province without licensing which may require further education.

Last edited:

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
yes she does have her dental tech certificate aswell she got it part of course she took so she will be applying for that in the nominee program.

and will get that ECA aswell for the express entry

thanks