+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question to Champion Member, VIP Member, Star Member and all - Please help

Torque

Jan 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi -

I have received ITA and i really help and advice from the experts on the dilemma i am in, regarding POF.

I work in bank, where I have a personal loan (for purchasing a car) and installment is deducted in monthly basis and the same is reflected in account statement. My salary account is also with this bank, obviously.

To meet my POF requirement, 10 months back, i have made a Fixed Deposit of required amount with other bank (just because the rate of interest is higher).

My questions are -

a) My plan is to provide the FD statement and certificate from other bank, which will cover the POF. I am also planning to cover the balance confirmation certificate issued from my employer bank, which will only contain the ending balance on a given date. I am also planning to provide last credit card statements of three credit cards showing nill balance. Is that okay? Do i need to provide anything more or less?

b) Do i need to provide the account statement of my employer bank? PS. I will provide pay slip for my current job separately, which does not capture the loan installment deduction? Please note, if i provide statement, installment deduction will be shown on statement. Will that create questions and confusions.

I would really appreciate your advice on this issue please.

Regards
CRS - 457

varun2015

Feb 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if your FD statement and certificate from other bank is meeting the POF requirement then there is no need to over complicate things with adding your employer/bank details.

Torque

Jan 13, 2017
NOC Code......
varun2015 said:
if your FD statement and certificate from other bank is meeting the POF requirement then there is no need to over complicate things with adding your employer/bank details.
So, you think only submit the FD statement and certificate. Thats what i was planning to, but CIC website says to list all bank accounts???

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I have applied PNP PR paper based application with employer support. my spouse got open work permit based on my nomination. I got PPR request in march 2020. I went to India for a visit and stuck there with international flights ban due to pandemic. my visa is expired to travel back to canada and now VFS global offices are in closed in India to get visa. my work permit is going to expire next March 2021, and my spouse currently in Canada and continuing work his employer. My employer is layed off from the job. Could you help me to know the ways to get work permit extension ? Is IRCC will issue open work permit for me and my spouse ? i am not sure when VFS global in india will reopen.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I have applied PNP PR paper based application with employer support. my spouse got open work permit based on my nomination. I got PPR request in march 2020. I went to India for a visit and stuck there with international flights ban due to pandemic. my visa is expired to travel back to canada and now VFS global offices are in closed in India to get visa. my work permit is going to expire next March 2021, and my spouse currently in Canada and continuing work his employer. My employer is layed off from the job. Could you help me to know the ways to get work permit extension ? Is IRCC will issue open work permit for me and my spouse ? i am not sure when VFS global in india will reopen.
Since you already have been issued a PPR and your spouse is in Canada, you can write to them to check if he can do the landing formalities within Canada itself. About your PR status, you can atleast keep them informed that you are ready to travel and see what they say.

I am not sure how to proceed with the work permit aspect though.