+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question (RPRF and VO Timeline)

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Senior Members,

I have two question.

1) My spouse immigration part 1 has approved from CPC-Missisauga.
i didn't pay the RPRF fee on that time, what is the best time to submit that fee? should i wait for their asking or should i go ahead and submit the fee now? when i pay the fee online, where should i send payment receipt? CPC-Missisauga or London VO? or at both places? what is the amount of RPRF fee?

2) File has transferred to London VO.
Our designated VO supposed to be ISB, PAK but they have transferred my wife's file to London VO after part1 approval, so what time line should i suppose to follow for further case processing? ISB one (32 months )or London VO (10 months).

After a file transfer how long will it take for ECAS to update the status of something like "PROCESSING"? what is the normal time frame for them to start the part2 process? As of now on my ECAS updates are like standard one in immigration part, like medical results and file has received. Also what do you think when should i apply for GCMS notes?

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you in advance.

amenia

Feb 4, 2014
ontario canada
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 23rd 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 12th 2013
Interview........
Feb 5th 2014 accepted for PR also
LANDED..........
sometime in mid march :)
Hello there I'm sponsoring my husband from Algeria and as far as question one. I sent the payment for the rprf when they requested it. They sent me an email requesting it. U are allowed to send it at anytime tho but for sure when they ask. Also because ur file is in London u need to send a copy to that office not the one in Mississauga as they do not have ur file here, I just filled out the info on the receipt and scanned and emailed it to the correct visa office.

As far as question 2 my suggestion would be to follow the timeline for the go that ur application is at.

It took are application for part 2 about 4 months before I started seeing anything showing on the website that they started processing anything. I hope this is helpful. We are at the point where he is going for an interview tomorrow. Good luck

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amenia said:
Hello there I'm sponsoring my husband from Algeria and as far as question one. I sent the payment for the rprf when they requested it. They sent me an email requesting it. U are allowed to send it at anytime tho but for sure when they ask. Also because ur file is in London u need to send a copy to that office not the one in Mississauga as they do not have ur file here, I just filled out the info on the receipt and scanned and emailed it to the correct visa office.

As far as question 2 my suggestion would be to follow the timeline for the go that ur application is at.

It took are application for part 2 about 4 months before I started seeing anything showing on the website that they started processing anything. I hope this is helpful. We are at the point where he is going for an interview tomorrow. Good luck
Thank you for your response and good luck with the interview.