+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question related to PCC end date after applicant leaves country

pk72018

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,

I tried to search everywhere in this forum but couldn't find answer to my question. On PCC, is it okay to hav "To Date" in end date field, even if applicant has left country few days ago? Although, it covers the whole duration and few extra days when applicant was actually not in the country, I fear they can call it misrepresentation.

Example:
Applicant left country on: 01 July, 2019
PCC Issued date: 05 July 2019
Period of Stay: Since birth - To Date

Because in this case "To Date" becomes when the PCC was issued that was on 5 July 2019, but applicant had left country four days before on 1 July 2019. Is this any sort of "misrepresentation"?

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hi,

I tried to search everywhere in this forum but couldn't find answer to my question. On PCC, is it okay to hav "To Date" in end date field, even if applicant has left country few days ago? Although, it covers the whole duration and few extra days when applicant was actually not in the country, I fear they can call it misrepresentation.

Example:
Applicant left country on: 01 July, 2019
PCC Issued date: 05 July 2019
Period of Stay: Since birth - To Date

Because in this case "To Date" becomes when the PCC was issued that was on 5 July 2019, but applicant had left country four days before on 1 July 2019. Is this any sort of "misrepresentation"?
same situation.. how did it go?