+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question related to Moving

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

planning to do soft landing in a nominated province, seeking for intra company transfer from my current employer which is in Ontario and BC, will it be any issue if I do soft land in a nominated province after few weeks and then move to Ontario and later return back. The reason being, there are no optimum jobs related to my NOC in the nominated province.

Please suggest the feasibility of moving to different provinces

Thanks

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Question related to Moving out of Province

So you have no intention to live in your nominated province, which means you lied on your application.

Mods please report his IP to CBSA and IRCC.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

satya10 said:
Dear All,

Im PNP, planning to do soft landing in a nominated province, seeking for intra company transfer from my current employer which is in Ontario and BC, will it be any issue if I land in a nominated province after 2 weeks and then move to Ontario. The reason being, there are no optimum jobs related to my NOC in the nominated province.

Please suggest the feasibility of moving to different provinces, Im aware of the Charter rights, but still I heard some weird stories from many people, will it be issues If one moves to different province from the nominated province within 1 or 2 weeks?

Thanks
The problem is that if you move just in 2 weeks and in your company headquarter, it can be easily interpreted as misinterpretation during provincial nomination. It can easily happen to you that the province that nominated you will strip you off the nomination and you can end up without PR as well.

Practicaly saying you will not even give effor on the spot to stay in the province which nominated you and seek for the job there.
When it comes to job offers, you forget so called hidden market where companies do not really put official job offer.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017

satya10 said:
@thejkhan- I thought of doing soft-landing and then return back to the province after few months, I had not lied in the application. STOP posting offensive comments.
Nothing of what he wrote there was offensive.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017

satya10 said:
This relates to soft landing and not move permanently out of province, hope im clear now.
There's no such thing as a soft landing. You land. Now, if a province offers you residency and you move away for any reason, it can have consequences and is morally unethical. At present it isn't against any CIC rules.

You said "will it be any issue if I land in a nominated province after 2 weeks and then move to Ontario. ". So BC sponsor you and you move away as right now you don't have any intention of staying there.

You asked if it is a problem and people here have answered you. It may not be what you want to hear and none of us can make you stay however it will likely cause you problems later in life.

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016

Well, now the below is completely different from your first post.. in the below case, it's alright, no issues. However, if you have any intention of doing what you mentioned in the first post, you gonna have issues later on... as simple as that.

satya10 said:
meaning of soft landing is landing in a province/country temporarily before ur visa expires which is one year from the medicals date, and finish the formalities and then go back to your home country or another province and then comeback later and reside permanently to fulfill the PR obligations 'staying for 'x' no of days during the 5 years.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

satya10 said:
meaning of soft landing is landing in a province/country temporarily before ur visa expires which is one year from the medicals date, and finish the formalities and then go back to your home country or another province and then comeback later and reside permanently to fulfill the PR obligations 'staying for 'x' no of days during the 5 years.
well its upto you what you want to do... there is a risk involved which everyone has highlighted... after this the choice is yours - take the blue pill, or the red pill :p

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017

satya10 said:
But 'soft landing' is only a phrase used on this forum. Whether you then fly back after an hour or 3 years, you LAND.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017

satya10 said:
Dear All,

Im PNP, planning to do soft landing in a nominated province, seeking for intra company transfer from my current employer which is in Ontario and BC, will it be any issue if I land in a nominated province after 2 weeks and then move to Ontario. The reason being, there are no optimum jobs related to my NOC in the nominated province.

Please suggest the feasibility of moving to different provinces, Im aware of the Charter rights, but still I heard some weird stories from many people, will it be issues If one moves to different province from the nominated province within 1 or 2 weeks?

Thanks
Your first post literally says you are being sponsored by xxx province but intend on moving to yyy province after landing, in a prearranged work contract/opportunity.

Although not strictly against any rules, it is unethical and will cause problems later on.

Everyone here told you that is abusing the system and in theory you should give up your PNP rights. People here are fully entitled to report you for false nomination, although realistically 50% of the people here have fake gift fund contracts made up for PoF.

Do what you want, but don't expect support for it here from people who are genuinely trying to move to Canada without bending the rules.