+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding the IMM1294E - Application for SP made Outisde Canada

AnnaItalia

Mar 27, 2020
Hello there , I have a question regarding two sections in the Question regarding the IMM1294E - Application for SP made Outisde Canada.

- In the section "DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA", point 4. Do I write tuition for the whole (2 year) program? Or do I write how much it is per year?

- In the section "EDUCATION". I studied 2 years of IT in my country, but I left my country before completing it. Do I include the program that I did not complete?

https://ibb.co/wrnrBGG

life2525

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
You write how much it is per year + $2000 for room and board and + $8000 for other.

Add all them up and write the sum in 5.

Edit: had the same question for my agent, she said the amount you paid for the SDS first year tuition. It shouldn't make a problem I'd say because you're going to be attaching the receipt of your 1 year paid + GIC

AnnaItalia

Mar 27, 2020
You write how much it is per year + $2000 for room and board and + $8000 for other.

Add all them up and write the sum in 5.

Edit: had the same question for my agent, she said the amount you paid for the SDS first year tuition. It shouldn't make a problem I'd say because you're going to be attaching the receipt of your 1 year paid + GIC
Thanks. How come I am supposed to write 2k$ for room and board and 8k$ in other?

life2525

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm, I am showing cash in my account, not GIC. Rent is going to be around 750$ per month , so I would not be able to make it with just 2k per year.
You are showing cash, however this is what most people write my agent said. It shouldn't create a problem. You're going to be attaching 1 year fee payment, gic receipt and bank statements. you can also attach a CA statement showing you/your sponsors assets to show their financial ability to support you.

AnnaItalia

Mar 27, 2020
GIC is $10000, so my agent recommended to split the cost up in that manner.
Thanks.
You are showing cash, however this is what most people write my agent said. It shouldn't create a problem. You're going to be attaching 1 year fee payment, gic receipt and bank statements. you can also attach a CA statement showing you/your sponsors assets to show their financial ability to support you.
Ok, I saw very different instructions. I am not including a GIC. Just bank statements and savings.