+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding sponsoring my husband please help

786star

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
I am sponsoring my husband. I am living in Dubai. There is a form called as residency questionnaire. In that form in question number 13 they are asking:

Please give the name of the countries where your sponsor has resided, your sponsor's complete addresses, the telephone numbers as well as period of residence at each address SINCE THE TIME YOUR SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION WAS SUBMITTED?

My question is we have not submitted our application yet. and we will submit this form along with our application. Then how could we tell them where I am going to reside SINCE THE TIME my SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION WAS SUBMITTED........right now I am not living in Canada. I am living with my husband after I got married to him in dubai?
please reply thank you

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you (1)Canadian citizen
or
(2) A Permanent Resident.??

If you are a citizen you can submit the Sponsorship application while you are Dubai.

If you are a PR, you have to go back to Canada and submit the application from there.

The Residency questionnaire is to be completed by your husband when he complete the application forms. At that time he has to give details of your residency details as applicable.

786star

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
I am a Canadian citizen and right now living with my husband in Dubai. I am sponsoring my husband. The residency questionnaire which my husband has to fill and then we will send this form along with our application. So, we have not submitted our application, we might submit it this week .
Now, they are asking in that form :

Please give the details where your sponsor has resided since the time your sponsorship application was submitted ?

But we have not submitted anything yet....i am still living with my husband and after submitting my application i will live with him. i can provide them country name and complete address but how could i tell them from what date till what date???