+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding Oath ceremony

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Finally, I got the Oath ceremony invitation and I got the invite to attend the virtual ceremony. I have some basic questions with regard to it. As a family, we receive 3 separate emails and in each email, we are assigned a seq# and are asked to log in/announce using that seq#, does it mean we need to log in from a different laptop to zoom meeting or we can join as a single zoom session and somehow announce that all 3 seq# are present?

Can someone please help guide me through the whole process of the virtual ceremony on what happens in that?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Finally, I got the Oath ceremony invitation and I got the invite to attend the virtual ceremony. I have some basic questions with regard to it. As a family, we receive 3 separate emails and in each email, we are assigned a seq# and are asked to log in/announce using that seq#, does it mean we need to log in from a different laptop to zoom meeting or we can join as a single zoom session and somehow announce that all 3 seq# are present?

Can someone please help guide me through the whole process of the virtual ceremony on what happens in that?
Set the name of your Zoom session as comma separated seq#. This will help Oath officer to identify that its a family application with x applicants. No need to join separately.

Please go thru this - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/virtual-citizenship-ceremony-experience-in-detail.742497/