+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding medicals

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Hello is it normal whn cic ask for additional mediacals. Is it normal. What it will be any suggestions :)

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
deep249 said:
Hello is it normal whn cic ask for additional mediacals. Is it normal. What it will be any suggestions :)
Yes, it's completely normal. They asked for mine. They just want to make sure you don't have any problems.

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
rezafc said:
Yes, it's completely normal. They asked for mine. They just want to make sure you don't have any problems.
can you please tell what test it will be..plzzz thanks

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
deep249 said:
can you please tell what test it will be..plzzz thanks
It depends what was abnormal in your initial Medical Tests.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
deep249 said:
so is it normal
Yes its normal CIC procedure , CIC need to determine the health problem or abnormality been noticed - is it Threat to Canadian people or its Excessive demand on Canadian Health system . When abnormality is noticed they have to do additional Tests to ensure that - the abnormality doesn't fall in the above two things which I mentioned.

What abnormality they have noticed , If you dont mind can you share ?

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Gurindar said:
Yes its normal CIC procedure , CIC need to determine the health problem or abnormality been noticed - is it Threat to Canadian people or its Excessive demand on Canadian Health system . When abnormality is noticed they have to do additional Tests to ensure that - the abnormality doesn't fall in the above two things which I mentioned.

i dont know yet. How i m gonna find out cic didnt mention any

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
deep249 said:
Hello is it normal when cic ask for additional medicals. Is it normal. What it will be any suggestions :)
Depend on what kind of abnormality CIC observed .
There are limit set from CIC for the cost which may required for treatment . so if your treatment exceed with limit per year that may be negative result for your application

Irrespective of any thing once cic asked for additional test Delay is sure .

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
rezafc said:
rezafc what did they ask in ur case if you dont mind

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Gurindar said:

[/quote hi my doctor said whn i did my medicals everything is alright . I dont know if its serious or its normal .......any other suggestions plz