Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
I have a quick question..we got our passport and CPR from CIC just now..along with it there was a form called "medical surveillance undertaking" for the principal applicant..the COPR also said in the "conditions" section that the applicant must report for medicals within 30 days of landing..is this a general procedure? Has anybody else landed with this comment in their CPR? Please advice..

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
toronto2222 said:
I have a quick question..we got our passport and CPR from CIC just now..along with it there was a form called "medical surveillance undertaking" for the principal applicant..the COPR also said in the "conditions" section that the applicant must report for medicals within 30 days of landing..is this a general procedure? Has anybody else landed with this comment in their CPR? Please advice..
First Congratulation for CPR. :)
I am sure there must be code for medical condition in your CPR (or if you order GCMS You can see that ) which in S2.02 . Which is for Inactive TB.
Reason may be RMO identified some symptom for that (may be in your XRAY, OR may your MR dr reported that ).

you need to contact public health dept with in 30 days and they will issue you some letter which you need to take and go to your family Dr. fir couple of test , like , x-ray, skin test ...
result dr will send to public health dept, and then Public health dept will issue you clearance certificate.

Nothing to worry . with you plus point is you already have CPR:)

Good Luck

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
CEC_1304 said:
First Congratulation for CPR. :)
I am sure there must be code for medical condition in your CPR (or if you order GCMS You can see that ) which in S2.02 . Which is for Inactive TB.
Reason may be RMO identified some symptom for that (may be in your XRAY, OR may your MR dr reported that ).

you need to contact public health dept with in 30 days and they will issue you some letter which you need to take and go to your family Dr. fir couple of test , like , x-ray, skin test ...
result dr will send to public health dept, and then Public health dept will issue you clearance certificate.

Nothing to worry . with you plus point is you already have CPR:)

Thanks for the quick response! Will keep this in mind and hopefully everything goes well for us even with this hiccup :) thanks

Good Luck