+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding filling in the date for my current job

Cytus51

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I started my current job from Feb, 2015, and I'm still working here. But when I submited the application form in March, and that's how I filled in the form for the date:

yy mm

To: 2020 03
yy mm

I'm wondering if it would give the VO the wrong information that I quit the job in March, since it's been few months since I submitted the form... if so, should I claim it on the web form?

Thank you!

Cytus51

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
And I've only been to US, Japan, and Thailand, I'm wondering if my travel record is sufficient or not...

Cytus51

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
u can't do anything with your travel history you have already submitted your application. USA,Japan Thailand is fine no need to panic. people do get TRV with zero travel history but their overall application is very strong. ties to home country is the main criteria that is checked by VO such as owning a property, assets and immediate family members. no need to send a web query in regards to your job you will be fine.
Thank you for your reply, it makes me feel much better.

Becasue I've been to US, when I submitted the application, after finishing the QA, it says I can do with the simplified procedure, it did require me to provide proof for my ownings here. now I'm thinking that I should have added more information while I applied.

And I'm a male, single at the moment, only tie is my parents. I don't know if it's good enough... here's hoping..