+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding fees (Future/current Seneca Students)

Maima

Aug 8, 2014
Hello, I was admitted to Seneca college few days ago, I asked the international office a question regarding tuition payment but they didn't reply. Do I have to pay for semester 1 and 2 all at once or can I just pay for semester 1 and then for semester 2 when I get the visa and all that? Anyone here knows? There website doesn't say much about this and apparently they're sort of inactive on hotmail. :(

bzafar

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Their fees deadline for Sept intake is 12 June so u need to pay before that, have you received the fees invoice as well along with your offer letter?
I received the fee invoice along with my offer letter where they clearly mentioned that I need to pay only for the first semester and the amount was mentioned.
You are right they are a little slow to respond, even I emailed them 10 days back but no response yet

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Maima said:
Hello, I was admitted to Seneca college few days ago, I asked the international office a question regarding tuition payment but they didn't reply. Do I have to pay for semester 1 and 2 all at once or can I just pay for semester 1 and then for semester 2 when I get the visa and all that? Anyone here knows? There website doesn't say much about this and apparently they're sort of inactive on hotmail. :(
You can pay just 1st semester fee now and the deadline is 12th June to reserve your seat for Sept intake. Usually, college takes a week or 2 to reply you back but sometimes they do it very faster as well. Did you mention your student # as well in your email? No worries, just pay 1 semester fees.

Maima

Aug 8, 2014
Thank you for your prompt replies guys, I'm truly thankful for your help. They just sent me another email telling me that they will be sending me a hard copy of the letter of acceptance to my home address so I can apply for a study permit. Though, the letter does not include an expiry date which is really weird and I don't know why that is, but I guess I should just pay half the tuition cost before June, just one final question, the tuition is in Canadian currency (CAD) am I correct? Also can I ignore paying for the room (since I already have someone in Toronto I can live with) and just pay for the tuition?

Maima

Aug 8, 2014
Ah okay, thanks. Sorry if some of my questions seem a bit stupid and pointless, it's just that I've never done this before and I don't have anyone to help me through the application process (kinda makes me wish I applied through an agency but whatever...:p). Anyway, according to the "2014-2015 Tuition fees for full-time international students per semester" table on their website, my program's fee is 6408.00, does this mean I should send them 5241.07 USD?

bzafar

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
its ok buddy, its my first time too and its better to do stuff urself....its a gud learning experience

I haven't paid my tuition fees yet as the fees for 2015/2016 academic year is not yet updated, so I am not quite sure if you should pay already but when you are paying just give your bank the amount of CAD 6408 and the equivalent (of whatever your currency is) will be debited according to the exchange rate

ANUJITH

May 21, 2018
i too have doubt relating to second sem fees i got accepted to seneca for september intake but i offer letter they told to pay sem1 fee nothing about sem 2 ... agency said we should keep deposit in bank for sem 2.. does anybody know??.if any know please respond .

Reactions: OlaoluDada.