+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question Regarding ECA Timelines

TannyK285

Mar 22, 2019
Hi all. I just wanted to know, among all the available ECA services that we have (WES, ICES, ICAS, IQAS + any others that I may not know), which one takes the least amount of time to get foreign degrees evaluated??

As far as I've known, WES can even take upto 9 months, while IQAS takes a minimum of 4-5 months. Is it always like this? Is there anything we can do to ensure fast delivery, or is it entirely upto them?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
WES takes 35 business days, which is approx 2 months.
IQAS's processing time is around 24 weeks
ICES, CES and ICAS processing time is around 14 weeks.

Reactions: TannyK285

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
The fastest would be, of course, WES, that is why most of the people opt for WES evaluation.

By the way, if you have a degree in Medicine, you need to get it evaluated from Medical Council of Canada. And if you have degree in Pharmacy and want to practice Pharmacy in Canada, you need to get it evaluated from PEBC.

Reactions: TannyK285

chinmaydalal

Nov 5, 2019
Which is better among ICES, CES and ICAS; because I want to get ECA for my master degree & WES may not consider it.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Which is better among ICES, CES and ICAS; because I want to get ECA for my master degree & WES may not consider it.
All the rest would be okey, I guess you have to search the forum for people whom had a similar degree from the same university as yours and check if their's were marked as Masters in the report.

And yes, WES is getting tougher by the day especially for degrees issued in India were alot of forgery had happened in the past few years and for which they have introduced alot of new regulations and have started to down mark many degrees as their content is well known to them to be very limited compared to the equivalent in Canada.