+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding declaration form

nafeez

Nov 9, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am an applicant for an extended family member. My brother send me a declaration form on march 2021. With that form I got an travel exemption authorization in that time. But my trv expired on may 2021. Now I want to reapply for Trv. My question is should I need another declaration form from my brother for the visa application or the previous one is acceptable?
Please very urgent.

nafeez

Nov 9, 2018
You don’t need travel authorization anymore.
Dear naturgl
Thanks for your early response.
Actually I wanted to know about the declaration form of my brother which was issued in march2021. My trv expired. Want to reapply. Should I have collect another declaration form from my brother to submit with the application or the previous one is acceptable

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear naturgl
Thanks for your early response.
Actually I wanted to know about the declaration form of my brother which was issued in march2021. My trv expired. Want to reapply. Should I have collect another declaration form from my brother to submit with the application or the previous one is acceptable
Do you mean travel authorization because you don’t need one anymore.

nafeez

Nov 9, 2018
APPLICATION FOR AUTHORIZATION AND STATUTORY DECLARATION IMM 0006 (01-2021) E FOR THE PURPOSES OF ENTRY INTO CANADA FOR EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS COVID – 19 EMERGENCY ORDERS IN COUNCIL UNDER THE QUARANTINE ACT

nafeez

Nov 9, 2018
Dear all
When filling up the application, it shows statuary declaration, identity documents, valid USA visa which I have, documents of extended family member, employer documents to upload. To be noted I got trv visa on 2018 and it expired on may 2021. My question is where should I upload my other documents like financial, purpose of visit, itinerary etc?
Please advise