+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding call/phone records.

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello everyone, Please help me with this.

I knw last year people use to enclose Phone records showing calls or their phone bills but new application package doesn't mention anywhere about this now.

Checklist says text messages, social media, letters, etc. no mention of phone records. Am I missing something or this not required anymore?

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
Hi , i was asked to attend the visa interview so they asked me to bring the below stuff and i think it will give you the answer for your query:

If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. This evidence must be in hard copy. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi , i was asked to attend the visa interview so they asked me to bring the below stuff and i think it will give you the answer for your query:

If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. This evidence must be in hard copy. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
Hi when did you apply? with new package or last year with the old package?

sakcan307

Jun 4, 2020
Hello,

I'm applying for spouse visa and wanted to know how to fetch the call records, as my service provider only gave me the records of outgoing call? Please help. Is it fine to use some software to fetch the call records?

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015

What happens when you use FaceTime or Duo or WhatsApp? Do screenshots work??

sakcan307

Jun 4, 2020
Hello,

Does the photocopy of the document like travel tickets, photographs and other same documents must be notarized?