Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Hi All,

I have a questions regarding applictions being returned, hoping someone with this experience can help:

1. Is there any notification that the application has been returend (ie on ecas) or does it just show up in your mail box?

2. Do the Visa Offices (when processing outland) return the applications if they are incomplete or is it only CPC Mississauga?

The reason I'm asking is because as per the instructions of our Visa Office - we didn't include the Copy 2 of the Medical Receipt with our initial application. After much stress I faxes CPC Mississauga my correspondence with the Visa Office (where they say we don't have to include it) along with a letter explaining this and our personal info. Then yesterday Feb 9th I faxed them the Copy 2 of the medical receipt.

Today I was able to log into ecase for the first time and it says "Decision Made" "We sent you a letter on Feb 8th about the decision on your application"

Does this mean that everything is moving forward and we're not going to get the package back?
Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm still stressing about this.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlieW said:
Hi All,

I have a questions regarding applictions being returned, hoping someone with this experience can help:

1. Is there any notification that the application has been returend (ie on ecas) or does it just show up in your mail box?

2. Do the Visa Offices (when processing outland) return the applications if they are incomplete or is it only CPC Mississauga?

The reason I'm asking is because as per the instructions of our Visa Office - we didn't include the Copy 2 of the Medical Receipt with our initial application. After much stress I faxes CPC Mississauga my correspondence with the Visa Office (where they say we don't have to include it) along with a letter explaining this and our personal info. Then yesterday Feb 9th I faxed them the Copy 2 of the medical receipt.

Today I was able to log into ecase for the first time and it says "Decision Made" "We sent you a letter on Feb 8th about the decision on your application"

Does this mean that everything is moving forward and we're not going to get the package back?
Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm still stressing about this.
1. mailbox
2. In family class cases, usually only Mississauga will return the application. The visa office will normally write to you and tell you what's missing and give you a deadline to provide it.

Doubtful your application is being returned to you if ECAS says decision made.