+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding #11 in the citizenship form

sonniu

Oct 21, 2013
I have a question regarding #11. For one of the periods, the company that I worked for, underwent significant changes. Basically, while I was employed there, our Manager left the company and the fellow who replaced him also left the company. My immediate supervisor also eventually left the company. For this period, should I list a colleague who is still with the company or should I list one of those immediate supervisor/managers but who are no longer with the company?

Thanks!

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I would recommend using a HR contact as they will be able to verify you were employed and answer any questions about your role.

sonniu

Oct 21, 2013
Thanks.
One more question.
Seems like you need to make sure you list all the gaps. Does it account for weekends? For example, I ended a job on a Friday, and the following Monday, I started a new job. Should I list the weekend as unemployed?

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Thanks.
One more question.
Seems like you need to make sure you list all the gaps. Does it account for weekends? For example, I ended a job on a Friday, and the following Monday, I started a new job. Should I list the weekend as unemployed?
If you look carefully, they only ask for year and month, not days.

sonniu

Oct 21, 2013
Apparently you can list dates too. Basically, I know that the "From" and "To" section only displays YYYY-MM but the drop down menu lets you pick date in YYYY/MM/DD, I just want to make sure I don't omit anything accidentally

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Apparently you can list dates too. Basically, I know that the "From" and "To" section only displays YYYY-MM but the drop down menu lets you pick date in YYYY/MM/DD, I just want to make sure I don't omit anything accidentally
Okay...

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
If you print the form, there aren't days on there. You can pick any day you like.

Reactions: vasvas