+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question ref E-APR and immediate filing of CSE ref pending PCC

peterpaul

Feb 12, 2017
Hello Community,

I submitted my E-APR and received the AOR same day.

According to my travel history I calculated the need to obtain 3 x PCC among the one from the USA. At time of submission of E-APR the FBI PCC was still pending. I uploaded the FBI application form / payment form / copy of fee of the fingerprint services and copy of courier fee as "proof" of PCC application at time of E-APR submission.

I didn't include any letter of explanation that the FBI PCC was missing at time of submission. I read afterwards only that it might be required to submit a Letter of Explanation at time of E-APR submission so that the application is considered as "complete".

I opened approx. 3-4 days after my E-APR submission a CSE and uploaded a Letter of Explanation as well as a copy of the credit card transaction which was meanwhile available.

Question: Does this CSE come too late or will CIC still consider it as "pro-active" action and attach the letter and credit card transaction to the file and continue processing the file ?

Thank you.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
peterpaul said:
Hello Community,

I submitted my E-APR and received the AOR same day.

According to my travel history I calculated the need to obtain 3 x PCC among the one from the USA. At time of submission of E-APR the FBI PCC was still pending. I uploaded the FBI application form / payment form / copy of fee of the fingerprint services and copy of courier fee as "proof" of PCC application at time of E-APR submission.

I didn't include any letter of explanation that the FBI PCC was missing at time of submission. I read afterwards only that it might be required to submit a Letter of Explanation at time of E-APR submission so that the application is considered as "complete".

I opened approx. 3-4 days after my E-APR submission a CSE and uploaded a Letter of Explanation as well as a copy of the credit card transaction which was meanwhile available.

Question: Does this CSE come too late or will CIC still consider it as "pro-active" action and attach the letter and credit card transaction to the file and continue processing the file ?

Thank you.
Best scenario for you would have been if you could wait for a month or two (within those 90 days window) to get the FBI PCC and then submitted your eAPR with the LoE, to show them that you applied (with proof) and waited for it, and since it was taking time you applied so you don't miss the due date.

Nevertheless what you did now was the second best option, so don't worry , they will surely consider your proactive CSE.

Whenever you get your PCC please raise another CSE with the PCC & an LoE.

peterpaul

Feb 12, 2017
Hi CanadaWeCome,

Thanks yours.

My ITA is from November 2016 and I belong to the applicants with 60days period. I submitted my E-APR basically 2 days before the deadline.

Dagdusheth

Feb 22, 2017
peterpaul said:

Thank you.
peterpaul,

I am in the same boat, I just got my ITA and I need to submit police certificates from 4 countries, one of them is the US. I submitted my FD258 form last week and FBI website says it will take 12-14 weeks to send the reports, which is likely to fall outside the 90 day window. I should be able to get most of my materials ready within a month, save for the FBI PCC. Could you keep us posted on what CIC says?

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello OP,

please update us with your case, i am exactly in the same boat, waiting in my 90 days window but am afraid it will never be received before the deadline..