+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question re IRCC Information Request - how you have accumulated funds

Jcgo9355

Nov 10, 2014
Has anyone received this type of additional info request from the IRCC (below)? and know what kind of explanation the CRA is looking for?

"Client Information: We note you have $XXX CDN savings and $XXX USD, please explain how you have accumulated these funds. This must be received at this office by 207/06/15."

I mean, the savings amount the IRCC has is coming from the bank statement I provided with my application and they represent the money I have saved from work and investments. So, do I just need to confirm that those are the money I have saved through employment income and investment? or do I need to provide a detailed reconciliation schedule showing how much money I have made over each of the past several years and the expenses I have incurred which reconcile into the amount of money I have on the date of the bank statement with bank stamped statements?

Any comment is sincerely appreciated.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Has anyone received this type of additional info request from the IRCC (below)? and know what kind of explanation the CRA is looking for?

"Client Information: We note you have $XXX CDN savings and $XXX USD, please explain how you have accumulated these funds. This must be received at this office by 207/06/15."

I mean, the savings amount the IRCC has is coming from the bank statement I provided with my application and they represent the money I have saved from work and investments. So, do I just need to confirm that those are the money I have saved through employment income and investment? or do I need to provide a detailed reconciliation schedule showing how much money I have made over each of the past several years and the expenses I have incurred which reconcile into the amount of money I have on the date of the bank statement with bank stamped statements?

Any comment is sincerely appreciated.
IRCC wants to know the source of your funds