+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Spouse visa process application process timelines due to change of location

vnykvjyn

Nov 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
HI guys,
I have a question here regarding to my spouse's visa application that I will be sending to CPC-Sydney in some days.
How will the biometric/medical and AOR based application processing times get affected when/if my wife comes on a Temporary Resident visa to Canada to meet/stay with me within the stipulated period
I am aware of the dual intent rule for spouse/family class sponsorship. I am not sure as to how the processing time will get affected.

Friends- any help on this will be truly appreciated.
Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI guys,
I have a question here regarding to my spouse's visa application that I will be sending to CPC-Sydney in some days.
How will the biometric/medical and AOR based application processing times get affected when/if my wife comes on a Temporary Resident visa to Canada to meet/stay with me within the stipulated period
I am aware of the dual intent rule for spouse/family class sponsorship. I am not sure as to how the processing time will get affected.

Friends- any help on this will be truly appreciated.
Thanks.
Likely won't change processing time. Wouldn't make any plans until you know your spouse has a TRV. It is hard for spouses of PRs or citizen to get TRVs and living in a country other than your own weakens your application because you can't easily show your ties to your home country.

Reactions: vnykvjyn