+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Refusal letter from CHC London

kkankal

Oct 2, 2010
If CHC issue a new file number under the FSW category and still reject the application, which file number do they quote on refusal letter ? The one issued by Nova Scotia or the one by CHC London ? The reason I ask is I have recieved a refusal letter dated 3rd week of September (hardcopy) with old Nova Scotia file number while my ecas status still shows as in-process with the new CHC file number and the AOR from CHC explicitly states that the new file number supersedes the old one.

Thanks in anticipation.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
kkankal said:
If CHC issue a new file number under the FSW category and still reject the application, which file number do they quote on refusal letter ? The one issued by Nova Scotia or the one by CHC London ? The reason I ask is I have recieved a refusal letter dated 3rd week of September (hardcopy) with old Nova Scotia file number while my ecas status still shows as in-process with the new CHC file number and the AOR from CHC explicitly states that the new file number supersedes the old one.

Thanks in anticipation.
I got refusal letter with reference to the CHC file number. Again, in your e-case status shows in process that means u r not usually supposed to get refusal letter. What does it show in your e-case status with Nova Scotia file number? U can send a case specific enquiry about your application status. All the best.

kkankal

Oct 2, 2010
Refusal letter from CHC London - Qorax & Other Seniors please advise

In october 2010, I had recieved a refusal letter from CHC london referencing my old (Nova Scotia) file number stating that my application was refused because supporting documentation was not submitted with my application. Also the letter stated that my processing fee was being refunded and that I would recieve a cheque in roughly 8 weeks. However, in my 2nd AOR a new file number was issued to me by CHC and it was stated that henceforth they would be using the new file number.I requested my CAIPS notes in Nov-10 and there was a note that the Nova Scotia file number was created in error. Also although PSDEC shows as '0', my e_cas shows 'In-Process' since 7-July-2010. The BF'd date in my CAIPS notes shows 6-Jan-2011 and the IMM017S says 7-Jul-2009 even though I have not recieved any medical request. I sent a case specific enquiry explaining the situation and asked for clarification. I got a reply back stating 'Please be informed that your case is either in-process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this time'. To date, I have not recieved the refund and my e-cas status using the new file number still shows as 'In-Process'. Is there a possibility that the refusal letter was issued in error ? Can I still expect further communication from CHC or should I conclude that my application has been refused ? Please comment.
Thanks.