+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Quarantine Requirements

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi All, I live in 2BHK with single bathroom unit/apartment. This entire building has multiple similar units/apartments. Is it okay for family coming from overseas to quarantine with me (in 2BHK) after the mandatory 3 day hotel period. Also, for travel from Hotel to my apartment, Can public transport like Go bus/train be used? If not, how about using Uber/Lyft? Since I don't have a car, can I meet them at hotel during checkout and we travel together and take Uber/Lyft to the apartment. I plan to quarantine with them for the remainder period. Thoughts?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No to public transport. Yes to Uber/Lyft. No don’t meet them at hotel unless you are driving them. How many people? If you are quarantinng with them and not leaving at all then 2 bedroom apartments should be fine.

Reactions: weekday2

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
No to public transport. Yes to Uber/Lyft. No don’t meet them at hotel unless you are driving them. How many people? If you are quarantinng with them and not leaving at all then 2 bedroom apartments should be fine.
I can ask them (2 adults) to take Uber/Lyft to my apartment then. It will be total 3 adults (2 travelers and me) including me in the apartment. Please advise if that would be okay.

Last edited: