+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on PPR

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hello

Does the PPR come with the Principal Applicant's name only or does it have the name of dependants as well.
The reason I am asking this question is that until yesterday there was a confusion if CIC received my wife's medical or not! My MP followed up on my application last week and they said her medical is not in the system.

And last night I received the PPR which has only my name on it. I am assuming it would only have the PA's name but just want to sure.

I had the doctor's appointment booked for next week as members on this forum suggested that we should get my wife's medical done again.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Ppr is for whole application package . Everyone in the package has been found eligibile. Hence, ppr :)

Ppr email, however, is only addressed to the principal applicant . According to instructions, mail both your and your wife's passport ..

Congrats !

PB02 said:
Hello

Does the PPR come with the Principal Applicant's name only or does it have the name of dependants as well.
The reason I am asking this question is that until yesterday there was a confusion if CIC received my wife's medical or not! My MP followed up on my application last week and they said her medical is not in the system.

And last night I received the PPR which has only my name on it. I am assuming it would only have the PA's name but just want to sure.

I had the doctor's appointment booked for next week as members on this forum suggested that we should get my wife's medical done again.

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
PB02 said:
Hello

Congrats PB02, one question.. did u receive PPR by email (or) through regular mail(post).