+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on OINP - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter Received 2nd Feb 23

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi
I got an Interest Notification from OINP in my Express Entry profile yesterday - I think its part of their human capital draw that happened. I have 45 days to submit the application in the OINP system
I have the below questions
  1. My CRS is 481 as of today but my birth day falls this month ( 16th Feb) so i will loose 10 points. So Do i need to submit the application in OINP before my birth day ? Or can i take the full 45 days to submit my application in OINP. Do i need to submit the application in OINP system before my birth day ?
  2. I also got 5 additional points in my CRS for my spouse canada work experience. But her 1 year will only complete on 13th March 2023.The express entry system award the full points before you actually complete the one year.
I am in a fix now - I thought i will wait till 14th March and then submit the application in OINP but then i will loose points on age.

Please advise on how should i proceed on this.

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
Hi neo69, I received Interest Notification from OINP on my express entry profile today. May I know if you have proceeded with your application? Have some queries regarding the same.

frankle123

May 5, 2023
In the same boat, received Interest Notification from OINP. Does it mean we got nomination from Ontario?

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi neo69, I received Interest Notification from OINP on my express entry profile today. May I know if you have proceeded with your application? Have some queries regarding the same.
Yes I submitted it but I don’t have a decision on it yet

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
May I know when did you submit your documents? And once we submit the documents, our profile won't who up in the express entry pool for PR processing?

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Oinp and express entry are two diff streams for Oinp u need to submit your docs in Oinp portal and once they approve it u get a nomination
Ur profile stays as is in the express entry so u can get a direct ita as well

Reactions: Steak75