+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on ECA report from WES

nilaoyezhu

May 10, 2016
Hi,

I have just received my ECA evaluation report from WES Canada. My results is Bachelor's Degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one semester).

What I am wondering is that, can I see this as 'Two or more post-secondary programs, of which at least one was completed after a post-secondary program of three or more years'?

Thanks.

nilaoyezhu

May 10, 2016
This 'postgraduate diploma' is my Postgraduate Certificate. I used to take an one year Master's program, but failed to pass all courses, and did not get the degree as a result.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you cannot. Your qualification is to be treated as Bachelors.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilaoyezhu said:
Hi,

I have just received my ECA evaluation report from WES Canada. My results is Bachelor's Degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one semester).

What I am wondering is that, can I see this as 'Two or more post-secondary programs, of which at least one was completed after a post-secondary program of three or more years'?

Thanks.
Your highest qualification is Bachelor's degree. No way two or more post-secondary program

nilaoyezhu

May 10, 2016
Thank you Niravk and Jairichi.

Here I got another issue. In WES document requirements, all my transcripts and certificates from my University should be sent. I have already delivered my transcript to WES, but the Postgraduate Certificate is still being produced in the University. So my current situation is, WES has finished the evaluation before receiving all my documents. Then, if I send the Postgraduate Certificate paper after getting it, could the result be different?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilaoyezhu said:
Thank you Niravk and Jairichi.

Here I got another issue. In WES document requirements, all my transcripts and certificates from my University should be sent. I have already delivered my transcript to WES, but the Postgraduate Certificate is still being produced in the University. So my current situation is, WES has finished the evaluation before receiving all my documents. Then, if I send the Postgraduate Certificate paper after getting it, could the result be different?
How did you get a PG certificate when you did not pass your Master's?
If you had filled the WES application with information of PG certificate you can certainly mail WES and let them know that your application is still incomplete as you are waiting for this PG certificate documents to be sent to WES by your university. If that is the case there is no need to pay WES fee again. If you have not mentioned in your application about this PG certificate then you need to submit a new application and pay their fee again.

nilaoyezhu

May 10, 2016
jairichi said:
How did you get a PG certificate when you did not pass your Master's?
If you had filled the WES application with information of PG certificate you can certainly mail WES and let them know that your application is still incomplete as you are waiting for this PG certificate documents to be sent to WES by your university. If that is the case there is no need to pay WES fee again. If you have not mentioned in your application about this PG certificate then you need to submit a new application and pay their fee again.
Thx. Seems that WES are not providing an e-mail address to contact... Is the page wes.org/ca/support/ used for sending e-mails? I have filled my situation 24 hrs ago and haven't get a respond yet.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilaoyezhu said:
Thx. Seems that WES are not providing an e-mail address to contact... Is the page wes.org/ca/support/ used for sending e-mails? I have filled my situation 24 hrs ago and haven't get a respond yet.
That is correct. Wait one more day for a response or send them again. If there is a phone number to reach them then call them.