+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question of working experience

ccqq

Dec 24, 2018
hello,

I have a question of working experience.
I worked about 14 years till now, and I input all my working experience in the EE forum. So should I submit documents for all my working experience to CIC or just the working experience help me add score in EE system?
Some works are not relative of my current work, and also some works documents are hard to collect for it already more than 10 years.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
hello,

I worked about 14 years till now, and I input all my working experience in the EE forum. So should I submit documents for all my working experience to CIC or just the working experience help me add score in EE system?
Some works are not relative of my current work, and also some works documents are hard to collect for it already more than 10 years.
Generally it is safer to add all the work experience details, regardless of the fact that it may or not helped you score CRS points. Be honest and jolt down all the experience you have described on the Application. Its my suggestion. Good luck.

microntek

Jan 4, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome, Italy
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-12-2017
hello,

I would suggest you to just put the working experience which grants you the respective points and add the rest to your Personal History. Like that, you are honest (you mention everything) and you only need to collect the minimum of employers' documents.