+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTION : Nearest Border from Calgary for Landing purpose open 24HRS

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi All,

Can someone please suggest me which is nearest border agency from NE, Calgary,AB T3J for landing purpose and office hours are open 24/7 or Saturday/Sunday ?

Thanks in Advance

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
I am planning to drive from Calgary to Coutts, AB for landing process. My question is do i need to go to US side first or is there a turn before that for going in Canada Border Services Agency? i am bit confused by viewing the google map...if any one did landing there going from calgary, please share the experience.

Thanks for your rich help in advance

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
AK84 said:
I am planning to drive from Calgary to Coutts, AB for landing process. My question is do i need to go to US side first or is there a turn before that for going in Canada Border Services Agency? i am bit confused by viewing the google map...if any one did landing there going from calgary, please share the experience.

U turns are closed. No more u turn at border. You have to touch down US border and greet them.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK84 said:

RiZ92 said:
U turns are closed. No more u turn at border. You have to touch down US border and greet them.

Not only that, infact they will give a rejection letter stating that you were denied entry in US on a FLAGPOLE format that they have.
Have seen one of them back in 2015......

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
garyastudent said:
Not only that, infact they will give a rejection letter stating that you were denied entry in US on a FLAGPOLE format that they have.
Have seen one of them back in 2015......
Administrative refusal letter is common in all borders as they know Landing process. If you have Valid US visa you can ask for entry at this situation they will give you I-94

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I landed at Coutts two weeks ago, but I live in southern Alberta, from Calgary I will definitely say that Carway is the closest is about 250 km strait down on AB 2S. Coutts is about 300 km cause you have to go through Lethbridge.