+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question in ITA - ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Has xxxxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I have previously got a refusal for my study permit for Canada when I have applied for a program and after that, in another attempt, I received my study permit. Do I have to select yes for this and give them an explanation that I have previously got refusal on my study permit for Canada and then I received my study permit when I have changed my program or I will select no for this field?

Any experience person?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Has xxxxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I have previously got a refusal for my study permit for Canada when I have applied for a program and after that, in another attempt, I received my study permit. Do I have to select yes for this and give them an explanation that I have previously got refusal on my study permit for Canada and then I received my study permit when I have changed my program or I will select no for this field?

Any experience person?
You have to say yes and explain. Because if in background check they figured rejection from canada,us,uk,aus mainly or any other country. Then IRCC can ban you under misrepresentation for 5 years. Just search ‘misrepresentation’ on this website you will find many such cases

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
You have to say yes and explain. Because if in background check they figured rejection from canada,us,uk,aus mainly or any other country. Then IRCC can ban you under misrepresentation for 5 years. Just search ‘misrepresentation’ on this website you will find many such cases

Thank you, sir, for your replay so there are two similar questions in which question I have to put yes

d) Has xxxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country

e) Has xxxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

asbhatt14

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you, sir, for your replay so there are two similar questions in which question I have to put yes

d) Has xxxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country

e) Has xxxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
Hello Sir,

What did you answer in those 2 questions? I'm also confused here.

Kindly reply.

Thanks

Prithish92

Sep 3, 2020
I have a question regarding adding international work experience for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I was wondering if I could add my Research Associate experience for the foreign work experience section. I have pay stubs for my employment for the position but was paid intermittently after every 3 months for a period of 1 year. Kindly write back to me regarding the same.