+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question: Have ITA, do I need to submit medical with my online PR application?

chelseasut

Dec 20, 2017
Hi all,

I received my ITA 19th September and started my online PR application form and applied for my police certificate which is on its way, but now I am worried that I need to submit medical exams results with the online application. I haven't been asked for it anyway yet (haven't filled out the online form as I was gathering my travel history). Does anyone have any info for this? I am panicking as I only have 35 days left to apply and don't know how the medical process works or if I'll get results in time...

Thanks, Chelsea

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi all,

I received my ITA 19th September and started my online PR application form and applied for my police certificate which is on its way, but now I am worried that I need to submit medical exams results with the online application. I haven't been asked for it anyway yet (haven't filled out the online form as I was gathering my travel history). Does anyone have any info for this? I am panicking as I only have 35 days left to apply and don't know how the medical process works or if I'll get results in time...

Thanks, Chelsea
Follow the guidelines on CIC website and schedule an appointment with a panel physician in your city. They will conduct the medical exam and send the report directly to CIC. You only need to carry your passport and ITA document. If you have an existing medical condition and are being treated for it, you may also carry your medicines or prescription for the same.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

monica25

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks, Chelsea
you need an upfront medical exam (you won't "be asked" ) just look for the nearest authorized physician in your area and book an appoinment