+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for providing rationale on LMO for foreign caregiver

sassysans

Feb 19, 2014
Hi there,

I'm just about to send in my LMO for foreign caregiver and I need to answer the question: Provide rationale for hiring a foreign caregiver.

What reasons did you use?

Also, this person is my husband's niece....should I mention that she is a relative or not?

Thanks!

Ronaldonyx

Sep 28, 2010
sassysans said:
Hi there,

I'm just about to send in my LMO for foreign caregiver and I need to answer the question: Provide rationale for hiring a foreign caregiver.

What reasons did you use?

Also, this person is my husband's niece....should I mention that she is a relative or not?

Thanks!
That's a very good question. I justified everything why my very own sister should be my live-in caregiver. Consider this hint: what is it in your race or family culture that only your niece could meet and not anybody else? It's that easy and you would have all the reasons to reject all other applicants. My sister submitted her documents on the last week of October 2013. She got notified to have her medical on the first week of January and then passport request after 3 days of medical notice. After a month (February 13, 2014), she received her visa. She is flying next month, March 2014.

sassysans

Feb 19, 2014
Would you mind sharing with me how you worded it?

This is my last question to answer before sending in my application and I just want to make sure it's right! I was going to use language as a reason, but with the new guidelines, we can't use that anymore.

I did enrol her in a 1 year child education course last year, so she has that.

Thanks!