Med's Done....
02-04-2013
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2014
LANDED..........
17-03-2014
There's a Filipino guy I know who is a Canadian permanent resident. He is curious as to the countries he is able to travel to now that he has his PR. Thanks.

dreyven06

May 17, 2015
Hi question po at sana masagot ninyo tanong ko regarding provincial nominee with job offer.

Nababalitaan ngayon sa TV mga direct hires, pahirapan na kumuha ng Overseas Employment Certificate(OEC).
1.) Is there a need for us to be concerned na may job offer tulad ng direct hires?
2.) Required sa provincial nominee with job offer ang OEC?

Maraming salamat sa inyong tulong at Mabuhay kayo kabayan! :D :D :D

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
dreyven06 said:
Hi question po at sana masagot ninyo tanong ko regarding provincial nominee with job offer.

Nababalitaan ngayon sa TV mga direct hires, pahirapan na kumuha ng Overseas Employment Certificate(OEC).
1.) Is there a need for us to be concerned na may job offer tulad ng direct hires?
2.) Required sa provincial nominee with job offer ang OEC?

Maraming salamat sa inyong tulong at Mabuhay kayo kabayan! :D :D :D
If you post in English,I can help

dreyven06

May 17, 2015
BCguy said:
If you post in English,I can help
Hi BCGuy,

I have a question regarding provincial nominee with a job offer. Finally the legend I am looking for :D. Just to provide you a brief history, last year, I got lucky to get a job offer as a machine operator from the information session set by the Government of New Brunswick in Makati. Filled out and submitted my New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program with Employer Support and CIC forms along with its supporting documents. Last month, I received my provincial nomination certificate ;D and currently my papers is now with IRCC awaiting for their decision for my permanent residency.

Our local news TV featured direct hire workers, workers directly hired by Canadian employers, are having difficulty leaving the country because of the backlog of getting the Overseas Employment Certificate(OEC). We cannot leave the country without OEC and to get it, directly hired employees needs to contact the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) of the destination country to get their employment contract validated.
1.) Do I need to be concerned since I have a job offer similar to the direct hires?
2.) Do I need OEC to leave the country despite I am already nominated by the government of New Brunswick to immigrate?

My employer wants me to fly to Canada ASAP. I am thinking getting a work permit and temporary resident visa so I can come to Canada whilst waiting for my PR.

Thanks so much for your help and long live to you and your family :D

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi I have talked to the POLO people here in Vancouver.When you get to the POEA,You ask to talk to somebody like a supervisor.Since they know that PNP are immigrants.They do not require an OEC.You can contact the POLO office responsible for New Brunswick.I am currently doing the immigration papers for Philippine consulate staff here in Vancouver.I will ask them ;D

dreyven06

May 17, 2015
BCguy said:
Hi I have talked to the POLO people here in Vancouver.When you get to the POEA,You ask to talk to somebody like a supervisor.Since they know that PNP are immigrants.They do not require an OEC.You can contact the POLO office responsible for New Brunswick.I am currently doing the immigration papers for Philippine consulate staff here in Vancouver.I will ask them ;D
You're awesome. Thanks so much ;D

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
BCguy said:
OK I am wrong,You need POLO clearance from the Philippine Overseas Labor Office,They take your nomination instead of a LMIA.The toronto office has the number 1-416-9758252 email polotrt@bellnet.ca There is information on the Philippine Toronto Consulate website www.philcongen-toronto.com Good luck :D

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
dreyven06 said:
Hi BCGuy,

I have a question regarding provincial nominee with a job offer. Finally the legend I am looking for :D. Just to provide you a brief history, last year, I got lucky to get a job offer as a machine operator from the information session set by the Government of New Brunswick in Makati. Filled out and submitted my New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program with Employer Support and CIC forms along with its supporting documents. Last month, I received my provincial nomination certificate ;D and currently my papers is now with IRCC awaiting for their decision for my permanent residency.

Our local news TV featured direct hire workers, workers directly hired by Canadian employers, are having difficulty leaving the country because of the backlog of getting the Overseas Employment Certificate(OEC). We cannot leave the country without OEC and to get it, directly hired employees needs to contact the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) of the destination country to get their employment contract validated.
1.) Do I need to be concerned since I have a job offer similar to the direct hires?
2.) Do I need OEC to leave the country despite I am already nominated by the government of New Brunswick to immigrate?

My employer wants me to fly to Canada ASAP. I am thinking getting a work permit and temporary resident visa so I can come to Canada whilst waiting for my PR.

Thanks so much for your help and long live to you and your family :D
I believe you dont need POLO since you are applying for immigrant visa. Only working visa need POLO.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
basic_instinct said:
I believe you dont need POLO since you are applying for immigrant visa. Only working visa need POLO.
According to her you can believe whatever you want,But it carries NO WEIGHT.What the Immigration people at Manila International airport believe is what rules.The new rules requires POLO clearance even for PNP workers.Since She is a deputy consul.I will listen to her

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Please email their office at polo_vancouver@dole.gov.ph to confirm this.I would hate to see people get into trouble because of bad advice given here.This is an official email