+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for experts

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
I have passed my citizenship test by end of July and today I noticed new line added to ecase as follows

We sent you correspondence on August 19, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Any clue what this is?

Ashiqullah

Aug 12, 2015
hany_sams said:
Thanks for reply... But any idea what docs required might be? Finger prints??
I am in the same boat, scheduled interview for Aug 25, 2015 and a new line appears in my ecase same as above.

90% its for finger print.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
It could very well be fingerprints most people get that after test, but best is to wait and keep checking your mail the letter will explain in detail what is required.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
hany_sams said:
I have passed my citizenship test by end of July and today I noticed new line added to ecase as follows

We sent you correspondence on August 19, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Any clue what this is?
This is not an appropriate forum for obtaining information from "experts." Even if an "expert" is participating in the forum, no post here should be relied upon to reflect expertise. While many here are more or less well-informed, for expert input best to obtain a fully paid for consultation with licensed legal counsel.

Otherwise, samreentariq states what is important: "best is to wait and keep checking your mail the letter will explain in detail what is required."

There really is nothing to be gained by speculating about what the correspondence is. Fingerprint request, CIT 0520, or RQ? Could be any of these, or something else. CIT 0520 seems the most likely from my perspective, but again there is nothing to be gained by speculating it will be that or a fingerprint request, let alone speculating what documents will be requested if it is indeed the CIT 0520.

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Thanks folks... It turned out to be a finger print request... I'm currently in the process of getting the finger print taken... CIC mentioned in the request" ensure that application file number is referenced in the fingerprint form" but the police officer advised that the finger print is sent electronically and they don't reference file number in it, he will check that again... Anyhow I'm now lining up in the queue for the fingerprint and should know if they can reference file number

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Done finger print now.. Officer said, the results will be mailed to you not CIC and you will need to forward to CIC... I thought the results should be sent to CIC directly by RCMP... Any clue?