Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
And yes, now their Lajpat Nagar clinic does the test not panchsheel park. Same has been updated on CIC website also. Its Max Lajpat Nagar Clinic

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi , I am currently pregnant and have to go for medicals post ITA at max hospital , i got appointment for Dr R. S Mishra. Wanted to confirm that they majorly perform normal blood tests, BP, Urine and X ray , but in ,my condition i assume X ray will not be performed for which i need to send a letter to CIC as well? am I correct ? any one knows what is the procedure incase of pregnancy where X rays cant be performed?

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi , I am currently pregnant and have to go for medicals post ITA at max hospital , i got appointment for Dr R. S Mishra. Wanted to confirm that they majorly perform normal blood tests, BP, Urine and X ray , but in ,my condition i assume X ray will not be performed for which i need to send a letter to CIC as well? am I correct ? any one knows what is the procedure incase of pregnancy where X rays cant be performed?
X-ray may be conducted using protective shield covering the stomach area and my wife got it done today at Max Lajpat Nagar. Otherwise you may choose to not get it done and keep the application pending.

neerajp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
X-ray may be conducted using protective shield covering the stomach area and my wife got it done today at Max Lajpat Nagar. Otherwise you may choose to not get it done and keep the application pending.
How much did they charge per head for the medical exam?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
If anyone from Mumbai is planning to get their medicals done at CDC Andheri, get it done on a weekday. Went on a Saturday, the management was third-grade, and took about 4.45 hours start to finish.

If your BP is above the IRCC threshold of 140/90, you'll need to do an ECG (INR 200) and Creatinine (INR 160) test as well. In case you have a tattoo, add the cost of Hep B (INR 600) and Hep C (INR 1200) tests.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
As asked, sharing my experience.
Sorry about its length.

Went to Sadhu Vaswani Medical Centre, Shanti Niketan, Delhi. Had appointment with Dr. Rajiv Khosla. In my short meeting I found him to be very nice and polite, always putting hindi word 'ji' in his talks.

First Dr asked me for my ITA letter. I didn't go with the copy of my ITA as it was not asked anywhere in the CIC site for Medical checkup nor the person at doctor's office asked me to bring but I think it was a mistake from my side as they need something to link your report with thought I am not sure. Dr told me he is fine if I can show him the ITA letter from my mobile. I came out of doctor's room and with slow interned speed was finally able to fetch the ITA letter in 30 odd mins. Went back to Dr's room again. Luckily he was not with any patient at that time. And so now the process started.
He verified my ITA letter
Filled the online eMedical form and asked me to verify the information like my DOB, address, Passport no. etc on screen.
Eye sight check- With both eyes asked to read letter from slight distance.
Checked my height and body weight.
Asked a set of question about any existing disease like TB, Cancer, HIV, any surgery, what type of medications I am on.
Then checked my BP. It came at 140/88. He asked have I checked my BP earlier, when it was and what were the results. He said its at Borderline and he is not sure how CIC will take it. I have my fingers crossed.
Then for physical examination he asked me to remove everything except my underwear and lay on the examination bed. Then with his small hammer like instrument he slightly hit me a my elbow joints and knee joint. Put his stethoscope around heart area on chest , checked there. I was really tense with high BP and generally during checkups my heart beats go up. So he asked me-Why I am so tensed. He asked me to relax and take deep breaths and then again checked with his stethoscope.
That was it at his room. I asked him how did it go except my BP, he said I am fine. But I have my fingers crossed over BP.
Now his assistant sister gave me form which has my Photo pasted, other details that doctor filled online. I haven't yet read it but this is the form which I need to upload for my medical checkup and has a UMI number.
Doctor assistant also gave a form with what other tests I need to undergo and asked me to pay the bill for it . It costed Rs 4100. Then they took blood sample, urine sample and Xray of chest. Also a photograph.
Hey I had a similar experience today with Dr. Khosla.
I’ve never had BP problem but today he said that my BP is borderline. He said I’m probably stressing and should calm down.
He also asked me the same question, if I got my BP checked recently?
Anyway, how did you test go ? Did cic ask you for another health checkup ?

Last edited:

aarunpersis

Aug 20, 2017
India
Hi All

I had my medical test recently. I had opted for Max, Lajpat. Per person charges are 4250/- Additional 2500/- if you have tattoo on your body and Additional 350/- if you declare your diabetes conditions. Opt for the early morning slot as the rush increases as they do it for 5 countries.