+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about xpress courier and delivery

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Hi experts. I’m planning to use Canada post xpress as a courier to mail my application to Mississauga office next week.

1. Should I use the courier address which is 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300 Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8?

2. I want to request signature on delivery. Has anyone mailed applications to them recently? R they still open for receiving mails? I’m worried that they’re closed for COVID and my mail will be returned to me.

thank u!

Tazim123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
My application delivered on 11th January. Used Canada Post Xpress to the address:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

Last edited:

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
My application delivered on 11th January. Used Canada Post Xpress to the address:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
Was it signed by anyone? I know I maybe overreacting but I wanna make sure that someone work there actually received it. That’s why I was considering courier and signature on delivery. Thank u

Reactions: Tazim123

Tazim123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Was it signed by anyone? I know I maybe overreacting but I wanna make sure that someone work there actually received it. That’s why I was considering courier and signature on delivery. Thank u
In my case Sign was not required, Canada Post send me the delivery confirmation. Eagerly waiting to hear from CPC.

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Hi, anyone has mailed application to Mississauga office requesting signature on delivery recently? Please kindly share ur experience. Thank u

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Use Fedex with tracking no.
Then no worries.
Thanks. But it seems fedex doesn’t offer signature service now due to COVID 19.

I’ve never used fedex before, do they only deliver the mail to someone in person and return the mail to me if the office is closed, or they will leave it in their front door mail box or something?

thank u

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Thanks. But it seems fedex doesn’t offer signature service now due to COVID 19.

I’ve never used fedex before, do they only deliver the mail to someone in person and return the mail to me if the office is closed, or they will leave it in their front door mail box or something?

thank u
Fedex is expensive and more reliable for the important stuff. Don't think they would leave a delivery at the front door unless you requested it.
Check their website or give them a call if want current information regarding signatures,

In the past we had issues with DHL and will not use them again!