Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I have a question:

Last month, I applied for WES ECA and accidentally selected "WES Basic" package. After applying, I realized my mistake. I waited for ECA to complete and then upgraded my package for CIC. I received only one printed report in mail (because I had selected Basic option before). Now, WES website tells me that my report is available online for CIC to see. All that is great, except that now I only have one printed report. Do I need to request and additional printed copy for CIC or I don't need that? Since CIC can verify my ECA status online, do they still need a duplicate printed report?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
baba147 said:
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I have a question:

Last month, I applied for WES ECA and accidentally selected "WES Basic" package. After applying, I realized my mistake. I waited for ECA to complete and then upgraded my package for CIC. I received only one printed report in mail (because I had selected Basic option before). Now, WES website tells me that my report is available online for CIC to see. All that is great, except that now I only have one printed report. Do I need to request and additional printed copy for CIC or I don't need that? Since CIC can verify my ECA status online, do they still need a duplicate printed report?
Calm...Normally CIC can check the report online on WES website if you just provide the Reference No. hence they don't ask for the actual copy of the WES report.

Even if they ask (say under exceptional circumstances) they never ask for hard copy as long as you have a PDF soft copy.

So normally you should be fine with that.

Only point i would like to make here is that the Hard copy that they send by snail mail(Canada Post/Courier) carries a WES stamp while the soft PDF normally dosen't.

But that should'nt make any difference.