+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about visitor visa

torezmid

Jul 12, 2018
hey
I want to apply for visitor visa
I work as an IT Manager in Judiciary ; and I want to tell officer that : Beside my official job I do web designing and computer programming Projects (just sometime do (like freelance work ) . should I show document about my beside my official work ? which document ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hey
I want to apply for visitor visa
I work as an IT Manager in Judiciary ; and I want to tell officer that : Beside my official job I do web designing and computer programming Projects (just sometime do (like freelance work ) . should I show document about my beside my official work ? which document ?
Do the conditions of your employment in the judiciary allow you to work freelance or to work elsewhere?

Is this freelance income credited to your bank account?

Do you pay taxes or declare this income earned from web designing and computer programming assignments?

mazbachy

Jul 22, 2018
Section, 2(b) – Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country.
ans:- i mistake no but previously i refused in USA visit visa.
i applyed tourist visa in Canada 2016 and visa officer sent me refuse letter.
refused letter:- subsection 16 (1) not truthfuly this answer , previously refused any country.
so may i apply again TRV or apply SIMP visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Section, 2(b) – Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country.
ans:- i mistake no but previously i refused in USA visit visa.
i applyed tourist visa in Canada 2016 and visa officer sent me refuse letter.
refused letter:- subsection 16 (1) not truthfuly this answer , previously refused any country.
so may i apply again TRV or apply SIMP visa?
Have you reapplied for a TRV recently?

Was the misrepresentation box checked in your previous TRV refusal letter?

mazbachy

Jul 22, 2018
Have you reapplied for a TRV recently?

Was the misrepresentation box checked in your previous TRV refusal letter?

yes i will reapply for TRV or SIMP. i also checked the box and refused me subsection 16(1) act(refused any country)previously i refused in USA visit visa

i would like to apply Canadian immigration options under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP),

can i reapply TRV or SIMP???

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yes i will reapply for TRV or SIMP. i also checked the box and refused me subsection 16(1) act(refused any country)previously i refused in USA visit visa

i would like to apply Canadian immigration options under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP),

can i reapply TRV or SIMP???
You can reapply. You must declare your US and Canada visa refusals