+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTION ABOUT VISITING Niagara Falls

Oct 2, 2007
Dear,
Me and my wife will be visiting USA and stay in Bufallo city very soon, from there we planed to visit Canada and stay there for two days to see Niagara Falls.
my questions :
as we have visiter visa from sudia arabia.. B1_B2 visa,
are we entitled to go to Canada and stay for a couple of days with the same visa ?
will be there any obligations that we have to do ?
and, is it possible to get a visa (to enter Canada to visit Niagara Falls) from the borders ?

kindly advise.

thank you
my best regards
Hassan

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
My best piece of advice to you is this:

Apply for the Canadian visitor visa as well at the Riyadh embassy before leaving Saudi.

Now if you choose to come to Buffalo without the Canadian visitor visa (TRV -Temporary Resident Visa), you can always apply for a Canadian tourist visa at the Canadian Buffalo Port of Entry, BUT it is NOT guaranteed that you will be given the visa.

Anyway, from what I've heard, the processing of the visitor visa at the Canadian Buffalo border can be done compared to a zero tolerance of such a process from Canada trying to get into the U.S.

hassan al-shehri said:
Dear,
Me and my wife will be visiting USA and stay in Bufallo city very soon, from there we planed to visit Canada and stay there for two days to see Niagara Falls.
my questions :
as we have visiter visa from sudia arabia.. B1_B2 visa,
are we entitled to go to Canada and stay for a couple of days with the same visa ?
will be there any obligations that we have to do ?
and, is it possible to get a visa (to enter Canada to visit Niagara Falls) from the borders ?

kindly advise.

thank you
my best regards
Hassan

dawsen_42400

Oct 25, 2007
ana al mad3o walid nascon fi ben a3azouz khalsa alia mal avec samir et farid ou al jma3a ga3 kima rahom anhayihom choufo ya jma3at al khayr adzayar rahi wa3ra ou rahi amkawda lazam nahrobo oui da matitounach al viza ya siy rana maba3tolkomch bayat atoumatich ou atmoutou la cher

Edgardo53

Oct 29, 2007
I come from Venezuela, I am already in United State, I am traveling from Miami to Bufalo and a wanted to Travel for three or four days to Niagara Falls and Toronto. Can I get I visa in Bufalo.

Edgardo Romero
Eectronic Engineer

jay zahra

Oct 29, 2007
my name is waseem i am live in belarus i want visiting in niagara this is my draem i verey verey like this pleas plesse helpe me
thankyou

Bluff Master

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
To all my friends who wish to visit Niagara Falls.

If you are in US then you can go to Buffalo and visit the Falls from there (US side). You won't be able to go to Canada side if you don't have a valid Canadian visa. Visa can be obtained from Canadian Embassy in Buffalo, but it is never guaranteed that they will issue a visa.

For my friends who are not in N.America and wish to visit Niagara Falls, you have to get a visa from the US or Canadian embassies in your home country.

Hope this will give you an overview and will help. GOOD LUCK.