+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about upfront medical examination

Meatball911

Nov 9, 2022
Hi, currently I'm in the Express Entry pool, waiting for to get ITA. Is it possible to just book medical exam done before ITA?

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Yes. I did so. Check the website but I even think that this is what they recommend. Of course, make sure you will do this in a way that they will last until at least the time you submit your documents post ITA.

Meatball911

Nov 9, 2022
Hi @ProfMovingToCanada, thanks for reply. I have a follow up question, that's what I thought I should do too back when the TR2PR program in 2021 opened up, I couldn't apply that time since I didn't have english test result but I did book a medical appointment. However, this is the only piece of paper I got from the physician's office after : . If I were to submit back then, is this sufficient?

soumsr

Jul 10, 2022
Hi @ProfMovingToCanada, thanks for reply. I have a follow up question, that's what I thought I should do too back when the TR2PR program in 2021 opened up, I couldn't apply that time since I didn't have english test result but I did book a medical appointment. However, this is the only piece of paper I got from the physician's office after : . If I were to submit back then, is this sufficient?
You can also email the physician's office and request for the complete report.

Meatball911

Nov 9, 2022
Hi, sorry I'm back with another question: I keep hearing about this form IMM1017 when I search about the medical exam Is this something I need to prepare before the exam or is it something the doctor supposes to give me at the end?