+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about test/interview

walktheline

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hello, a question for people who have attended test/interview.

During the interview, would the officer check each one of the trips (even if there are more than 50 trips)? If each one of them is checked and the officer finds some trips without correspond entry stamps in the third countries, would he/she simply issue RQ or listen to your explanation (i.e. EU countries don't stamp and track EU passport holders)?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
walktheline said:
Hello, a question for people who have attended test/interview.

During the interview, would the officer check each one of the trips (even if there are more than 50 trips)? If each one of them is checked and the officer finds some trips without correspond entry stamps in the third countries, would he/she simply issue RQ or listen to your explanation (i.e. EU countries don't stamp and track EU passport holders)?
During interview, the officer will have your file and will validate the online residence calculator and will check your passport (s). There is no way to tell what will trigger RQ.
Here is a useful link:
https://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Hi walktheline,

The question during the interview is to verify physical presence.
If you do your best and track your visit/period of absence from Canada based on flight records/tickets whatever proof you have them create a spread sheet and show to officer during interview will definately prevent
any delays/RQ request.
I am sure you have enough buffer days.
Good Luck!