+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about submitting screenshots of texts

MNSQ-QATAR

Dec 27, 2017
According to the June 2018 updated checklist, they require this if you don't live together. We are submitting our application this week (August 2018 Spousal Outbound) and we have not submitted any chats/calls/etc and only added the 20 photos. Is this okay or did I misinterpret the checklist requirement?

Thanks in advance!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Need more information. Do you live together or not?
As you said, they require this if you don't live together. If you don't live together, you need to include them.

MNSQ-QATAR

Dec 27, 2017
Need more information. Do you live together or not?
As you said, they require this if you don't live together. If you don't live together, you need to include them.
Yes we live together and have since we got married (I'm Canadian living in Qatar)

We did not include any messages, just photos together from our wedding and after, as well as social media screenshots for public relationship. Hopefully it's okay.

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
They want samples of your communication so they can get a better idea of your relationship, how you talk to each other. Chats/text messages/emails are a must.

MNSQ-QATAR

Dec 27, 2017
They want samples of your communication so they can get a better idea of your relationship, how you talk to each other. Chats/text messages/emails are a must.
Even if you have been married for almost 2 years? I was under the assumption this was for those that have been living apart and have been married for less than a year?

Will they return our application or request this later?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes we live together and have since we got married (I'm Canadian living in Qatar)

We did not include any messages, just photos together from our wedding and after, as well as social media screenshots for public relationship. Hopefully it's okay.
That is correct.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Incorrect. As specifically stated in the app, communication proofs are only required for couples not living together.