+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about sending PR Card by Fedex

danchavacr

Jul 12, 2017
Hi friends!

Last month I did a short landing and came back to the US. I've been tracking the status of my PR cards and think my friends will be receiving them soon. I'm planning for them to send them over via Fedex to the US, but I'm wondering if I have to fill any sort of document (like a commercial invoice) or anything else for US customs.

Does anybody have experience with this?

Thanks!

dcal2018

Apr 23, 2018
We were sent the PR cards by Fedex to America, and did not fill a special declaration form. We did ask for signature on delivery to ensure we would not miss the cards.

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi friends!

Last month I did a short landing and came back to the US. I've been tracking the status of my PR cards and think my friends will be receiving them soon. I'm planning for them to send them over via Fedex to the US, but I'm wondering if I have to fill any sort of document (like a commercial invoice) or anything else for US customs.

Thanks!
just mark the contents as documents if asked

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi friends!

Thanks!
Hi danchavacr,

I am in same situation. What did you do finally? Please suggest.

jetsons

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
hi,

I am in the same boat. Could someone please let me know if apart from shipping labels do i also need to generate commercial invoice and send it to my friend who will eventually use it to mail my pr cards?