+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about PCC & validity if you re-visit a country

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello,

Can someone clarify below point ?

- I am a USA resident, however, currently I am in India for a month now, but, before living US I did receive FBI e-pdf report and I also got my PCC from Indian Consulate, NY.

Will I require to get another FBI report and Indian PCC after returning to US or both the PCC's are valid for PR submission?

I will have to submit the PR application from India, as I am in India on a business trip later turning it into a vacation.

Your response will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Neha

raj45991

Jan 30, 2023
Hi,
I have received my Indian PCC applied from KSA in Nov 2022. But after that I had an emergency as my mother expired and went to India for 2 weeks. Return on 10th Dec.
Now I have been Nominated in Canada PNP. Me n my wife reapplied for Indian PCC through VFS.
My wife got her PCC and mine is still pending. My question is if I failed to receive my PCC, Can I use my Old PCC while submitting the form in IRCC?
Bcoz in Canada Visa page it’s written that except the resident for other countries PCC should be issued for stay more than 6 months in a row.
Pls help me in this regards

amengi

Apr 24, 2022
Hello All,
I got India Police clearance from CGI-Toronto by the end of Jan-2019. I visited India for 2 weeks and returned to Canada on April 2019. I got ITA under CEC on June and my AOR date is 17-July 2019.
My question, since I visited India after India PCC, the India PCC that I had submitted, is it valid? If not, shall I do one more PCC and submit it through webform?
Please advice.

Hello,

Following the post, I'm in same situation. Wanted to know if applying with old PCC worked for you or ircc requested a new one?

Thanks in advance!

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hey guys,
I am in Canada and my family is outside for more than 6-months now. Should we get new PCC for my wife and upload? They are planning to come next month. Should we wait and get-upload after my family come to Canada?
Any suggestions highly appreciated!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey guys,
I am in Canada and my family is outside for more than 6-months now. Should we get new PCC for my wife and upload? They are planning to come next month. Should we wait and get-upload after my family come to Canada?
Any suggestions highly appreciated!
Yes apply after she has landed here.

Reactions: babysharkiy

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Yes apply after she has landed here.
Thank you for your reply.
If IRCC processes now, do you think they refuse our application since my spouse doesn't have a recent PCC?
We uploaded previous one. I am thinking to get twice (now and after she lands) and upload. How do you thinkg?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
If IRCC processes now, do you think they refuse our application since my spouse doesn't have a recent PCC?
We uploaded previous one. I am thinking to get twice (now and after she lands) and upload. How do you thinkg?
I think it would be fine. What I have heard is that a request will be sent if new PCC is required and moreover you don't have a choice, do you. After she lands apply for it again and upload it.

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Taran,

I got my PCC while I was in Canada, now I am visiting India for a month. Do I need a new PCC after returning back to Canada?

Thank You

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Taran,

Thank You, My 2 Canadian year experience will be completed next month however I will work 1 or 2 weeks from India and 2 weeks vacation. Can you please tell me if working from India will be considered towards my CEC work experience?

Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Taran,

Thank You, My 2 Canadian year experience will be completed next month however I will work 1 or 2 weeks from India and 2 weeks vacation. Can you please tell me if working from India will be considered towards my CEC work experience?

Thanks
It will be considered foreign work experience. Remote work is only considered once you are inside Canada.

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Taran,

Thank You, I have another question. my current CRS score is 470 and will increase to 483 on August 25th, 2023. However my express entry profile will get expired on August 6, 2023. Do you think I need to create a new express entry profile before my current profile expires? Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thank You.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Taran,

Thank You, I have another question. my current CRS score is 470 and will increase to 483 on August 25th, 2023. However my express entry profile will get expired on August 6, 2023. Do you think I need to create a new express entry profile before my current profile expires? Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thank You.
No worries.
Yes create a new one to be in the pool. All the best.

Srinivas11111

May 12, 2023
Hi guys I need some help . I got my Indian pcc in 2021 from canada ever since I got my pcc i didn’t travel back to my country . It’s almost two years since I got my pcc. Now my concern is do I need a new pcc for pr . I got my ITA today . Plz help me

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hi guys I need some help . I got my Indian pcc in 2021 from canada ever since I got my pcc i didn’t travel back to my country . It’s almost two years since I got my pcc. Now my concern is do I need a new pcc for pr . I got my ITA today . Plz help me
No You do not need a new PCC. I applied for a Indian PCC in 2021 from SFO Consulate US and Entered canada in July 2021. I applied for PR in 2022 and gave the old Indian PCC which i applied in 2021 and got my PR>