+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about NOC 1111 eligiblity?

EthanElijah

Nov 4, 2020
Hi:
I had been working as financial auditor(NOC 1111) in a big four company in China for several years since 2012.
But my bachelor degree is ENGINEERING(I had NO business-related courses or training at all) and I got Chinese CPA in 2015.
My question is whether I am eligible for NOC 1111 points? If so,is my working experience as NOC 1111 eligible since 2012 or 2015?

Wish for your advice and shared tips!

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi:
I had been working as financial auditor(NOC 1111) in a big four company in China for several years since 2012.
But my bachelor degree is ENGINEERING(I had NO business-related courses or training at all) and I got Chinese CPA in 2015.
My question is whether I am eligible for NOC 1111 points? If so,is my working experience as NOC 1111 eligible since 2012 or 2015?

Yes - you are eligible for points.

EthanElijah

Nov 4, 2020
Hi:
VidMate
issue got solved thankyou guys

ojaffefax

Dec 6, 2020
Monetary inspectors look at and dissect the bookkeeping and monetary records of people and foundations to guarantee precision and consistence with set up bookkeeping guidelines and methods. Bookkeepers plan, put together and manage bookkeeping frameworks for people and foundations. Articling understudies in bookkeeping firms are remembered for this unit gathering. Monetary examiners and bookkeepers are utilized by evaluating and bookkeeping firms all through the private and public areas, or they might act naturally utilized.

Exclusion(s)

Bookkeeping professionals and clerks (1311)

Monetary administrators (0111)

Program or other non-monetary examiners (See 416 Policy and program analysts, advisors and officials)

Principle obligations

Monetary evaluators play out a few or the entirety of the accompanying obligations:

Look at and dissect diary and record sections, bank explanations, inventories, consumptions, assessment forms and other bookkeeping and monetary records, reports and frameworks of people, offices inside associations, organizations or different foundations to guarantee monetary chronicle exactness and consistence with set up bookkeeping principles, strategies and inner controls

Get ready definite reports on review discoveries and make suggestions to improve individual or foundation's bookkeeping and the board rehearses

Direct field reviews of organizations to guarantee consistence with arrangements of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other legal necessities

May oversee different inspectors or experts responsible for bookkeeping inside customer's foundation.