+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about new pathway to permanent residency for 90000.

Neetu78

Apr 27, 2021
Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for foreign nationals in Canada, outside of Quebec, with a recent credential from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
Conditions (eligibility requirements) applicable to principal applicants:

• Be employed in Canada with a valid permit or authorization to work pursuant to the Act and Regulations at the time the application for permanent residence is received and must not be self-employed, unless working as a medical doctor in a fee-for-service arrangement with a health authority. The employment must meet the definition of work under subsection 73(2) of the Regulations;
  • Have attained a level of proficiency of at least benchmark 5 in either official language for each of the four language skill areas, as set out in the Canadian Language Benchmarks or the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens. This must be demonstrated by the results of an evaluation by an organization or institution designated by the Minister for the purpose of evaluating language proficiency under subsection 74(3) of the Regulations; and the evaluation must be less than two (2) years old when the permanent residence application is received;
  • Reside in Canada with valid temporary resident status (or be eligible to restore their status) and be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved;

MY QUESTION IS: How is it possible to -- Be eligible to restore status AND Be authorized to work in Canada at the one same time ???

Because be eligible to restore status = NOT authorized to work.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello!

Anybody there who could answer my OP question ?

Experts please ?
Are you with status? Employed?
These are the requirements so far.
With regards to how it mentions ( be eligible to restore ), maybe someone's status will expire after submitting their PR application.
So far if you want to apply, you need status and have to be employed.

IRCC is yet to come out with in detail forms, requirements.

JyothiJakkana

Jun 13, 2019
Hello!
I wonder, can somebody on study permit can apply for these public policy PR pathways?
I have essential work experience since October 2019 and I have worked full time during my semester break & during pandemic from April to September 2020. I have 1560 hours completed by now. Can someone answer, if i will be eligible to apply for these pathways?

Please n thank you!

Kumarss55

Jun 14, 2021
St.Johns
Category........
WP
Hi,

Do we need to submit medical and police clearance document while submit the application. Or can we submit later,
anyone please clarify. Because police clearance taking more time. We can't wait because number of application submissions is increasing. Please anyone advice.

Thanks!

marleesingh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for foreign nationals in Canada, outside of Quebec, with a recent credential from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
Conditions (eligibility requirements) applicable to principal applicants:

• Be employed in Canada with a valid permit or authorization to work pursuant to the Act and Regulations at the time the application for permanent residence is received and must not be self-employed, unless working as a medical doctor in a fee-for-service arrangement with a health authority. The employment must meet the definition of work under subsection 73(2) of the Regulations;
  • Have attained a level of proficiency of at least benchmark 5 in either official language for each of the four language skill areas, as set out in the Canadian Language Benchmarks or the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens. This must be demonstrated by the results of an evaluation by an organization or institution designated by the Minister for the purpose of evaluating language proficiency under subsection 74(3) of the Regulations; and the evaluation must be less than two (2) years old when the permanent residence application is received;
  • Reside in Canada with valid temporary resident status (or be eligible to restore their status) and be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved;

MY QUESTION IS: How is it possible to -- Be eligible to restore status AND Be authorized to work in Canada at the one same time ???

Because be eligible to restore status = NOT authorized to work.
So if student is out of status but employed can student keep those hours to apply under this rule if found inadmissible after being denied restoration?