+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Medical Location

ad2310

Jul 2, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I have a situation and I'd like to get second opinion from people that may have had similar experience.
I've lived in US but I had to apply to Moscow office due to staying illegally in US. The Moscow office sent a request for medicals with list of doctors located in former Soviet territory (the countries for which they process applications for). However, I can't go right now and want to take the medicals in US. I have an attorney who said that I can take it here and choose a doctor from the list of approved doctors from the CIC's website as long as they send the medicals to the address requested.

I'd like to get a second opinion and more likely I'll contact the moscow office for the confirmation. What do you think? Should I take it here without notifying the moscow office? I appreciate your thoughts and cases based on the experience.

Thanks a lot,

Andy

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ad2310 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a situation and I'd like to get second opinion from people that may have had similar experience.
I've lived in US but I had to apply to Moscow office due to staying illegally in US. The Moscow office sent a request for medicals with list of doctors located in former Soviet territory (the countries for which they process applications for). However, I can't go right now and want to take the medicals in US. I have an attorney who said that I can take it here and choose a doctor from the list of approved doctors from the CIC's website as long as they send the medicals to the address requested.

I'd like to get a second opinion and more likely I'll contact the moscow office for the confirmation. What do you think? Should I take it here without notifying the moscow office? I appreciate your thoughts and cases based on the experience.

Thanks a lot,

Andy
Yes you can have the medical at any DMP. Just ensure that the DMP couriers the medical to the right Regional Medical Centre. Probably Vienna.

PMM