+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about lost rejection letter

ayylmao

Aug 6, 2017
Hi everyone, so I'm reapplying for a Tourist Visa and I would just like to ask, is mentioning the rejection reasons accurately really necessary? I've emailed the embassy in Riyadh asking for the rejection letter to be emailed to me since I've lost the one they've provided when they gave back our passports, and it's been 2 weeks since I've emailed them but I still haven't gotten back any response. I remember the rejection reasons vaguely but I'm afraid they may issue a 5-year ban or something for misrepresentation if I don't accurately mention the reasons. What do you guys think? Am I freaking out over something I'm not supposed to? Should I just go ahead and apply with the reasons I can recall? And if mentioning the reasons accurately really matters, do you know of any other way I could get the Embassy to print/send us previous TRV rejection letters? Thanks so much in advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone, so I'm reapplying for a Tourist Visa and I would just like to ask, is mentioning the rejection reasons accurately really necessary? I've emailed the embassy in Riyadh asking for the rejection letter to be emailed to me since I've lost the one they've provided when they gave back our passports, and it's been 2 weeks since I've emailed them but I still haven't gotten back any response. I remember the rejection reasons vaguely but I'm afraid they may issue a 5-year ban or something for misrepresentation if I don't accurately mention the reasons. What do you guys think? Am I freaking out over something I'm not supposed to? Should I just go ahead and apply with the reasons I can recall? And if mentioning the reasons accurately really matters, do you know of any other way I could get the Embassy to print/send us previous TRV rejection letters? Thanks so much in advance.
Do you have a copy of the previous application?

You must answer 'Yes' to the question about refusals in the Background information section + state the date when you had previously applied, your passport number for that application + explain you have lost the refusal letter/the reasons you believe you were refused

Reactions: ayylmao

ayylmao

Aug 6, 2017
Do you have a copy of the previous application?

You must answer 'Yes' to the question about refusals in the Background information section + state the date when you had previously applied, your passport number for that application + explain you have lost the refusal letter/the reasons you believe you were refused
Sorry for the late reply, yes, I still have a copy of the previous application in hand. Thanks so much for the help.

Jun 16, 2019
I got 4 refusals of my husband's spose open work permit. Some body told me there could be a ban ,but they never mentioned anything regarding ban on letters. Do u tell about ban in caips notes plzzzz reply m stressed out.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got 4 refusals of my husband's spose open work permit. Some body told me there could be a ban ,but they never mentioned anything regarding ban on letters. Do u tell about ban in caips notes plzzzz reply m stressed out.
You posted in the wrong forum. This thread is about visiting Canada.