+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about IMM5713 - use of family representative

noobmoon

Star Member
May 1, 2012
For those applied online or anyone with experience:

I am applying online for temporary visa.
I want to apply also for my spouse and dependent children so they can come with me in Canada.

In the list of document at the online application I need to upload form IMM5713 - Use of family member representative for online applications

Now the problem is that the form does not give you the option to save the pdf document, you can only safe blank documents.
What do I do?

Do I fill it and print it, then to sign by hand, to scan and upload?
Also because I have dependent child under 18 who need to sign for him.

Thanks,

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Just answering the part for dependent child, you just sign on his / her behalf stating the same. i.e. signing in your name and write along some thing like "on behalf of <insert child name here> OR "Father of <child name>".

Enice

Aug 16, 2018
Hi,

My sister invited my minor son to visit her in Canada, do I have to fill up the IMM 5713 on his behalf and I have to sign it? Am I the representative as my son is still a minor?

Thanks

mickinet

Jun 14, 2023
Just answering the part for dependent child, you just sign on his / her behalf stating the same. i.e. signing in your name and write along some thing like "on behalf of <insert child name here> OR "Father of <child name>".

So for my three minor children, I can sign only once and then say signed on behalf of (Child A, child B and Child C) ????