+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question about finishing master degree for expected immigrant

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, after i come to Canada with bachelor equivalent to Canadian after i apply to wes to assess my education can i apply to complete my master degree from Canadian university normally ? or they won't allow me do that because my bachelor not from canada but after assessment they say its equivalent to canadian ?

happyReem

May 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HalfRussianHalfJordanian said:
hello, after i come to Canada with bachelor equivalent to Canadian after i apply to wes to assess my education can i apply to complete my master degree from Canadian university normally ? or they won't allow me do that because my bachelor not from canada but after assessment they say its equivalent to canadian ?
Assessment of the degree is not required to pursue a masters degree in Canada. You only need to apply to one of the universities there and get the admission for masters after that you apply for the study permit.

lourve

Star Member
May 11, 2016
No need for evaluation. You can apply to university/ies you want as long as you met their qualifications. After getting LOA you can proceed with your study permit visa processing.

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am going to do the evaluation because i am coming as immigrant but doing master degree is another thing to get good job and good salary :)